Theres a saying the "Eyebrows are the frame of our face"
They are definitely and this is why we need to make sure that we have the right shape
of eyebrows and they are nicely defined
Don't overdo them!!!
Every part of our face is equally important.
So make sure that your makeup is in harmony with the whole face.
Eyebrows are important such as cheekbones or lips or eyes.
But how to shape them? And how to make them perfect?
First of all you can choose if you like your eyebrows soft and natural
or more defined.
If you are in the first group of soft eyebrow lovers all what you will do is:
If you like sharp and defined eyebrows:
- clean up the excess hair around your eyebrows with tweezers. Clean lines look smooth and sharp
- brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush
- take an angled brush, get a 3 or 4 shades lighter colour than your eyebrows and fill them up
- why use a lighter colour? because we want to create shadow between the hair. If you will take the same colour of your eyebrow it will become much more stronger and aggressive. Too dark just looks so false and really doesn't look good. The fashion now is to have amazing eyebrows but must be done right.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are fully cleaned no hair around them.
- Take a concealer and apply a lighter shade around your eyebrows from the top and bottom part.
- Take an angled brush and with an eyeshadow what is lighter than your eyebrows draw a line from the bottom of your eyebrows and a top of the eyebrows. Start to blend the two lines together.
- Also brush it. Anytime you can add more eyeshadow colour or if you feel its too strong you can tone it down by brushing the eyebrows.
- To fix your eyebrows you can use eyebrow gel, it will make the hair stay at the place and will give your eyebrows a nice shiny look.
Practice makes perfect! Always and if you apply this logic to your life then you will not go far wrong.
Don't forget this golden rule.
Have fun creating beautiful eyebrows and don't be scared experimenting with it!
Stay with us for more tips and tricks.
We are a Dubai based Make Up Institute,
who is striving to be the best makeup Institute around.
The Lipstick Make Up Institute
is beginning to get a reputation for all the right reasons we are happy to say. If you want to learn the basics, we have a course for you. If toy want to learn advanced techniques, we have a class for you. Anything you need to know we have a class for you. Just call us, email us or Facebook us. We are here always to answer your questions.
Please give us any suggestions or feedback for a subject that you want us to talk about. We will always listen.
We would say its easy when it comes to the light eye colour.
If you have blue eyes be sure to use the right colours to bring out the eyes more and make you look fresh and glowing.
In case you are using the wrong colours, your eyes can look tired and the purpose of using makeup is to enhance our beauty so its time to talk about the colours to enhance your eyes.
as on the green eyes always looks good.
The darker the colour the eyes will look more dramatic when it comes to the eye colour.
Strong dark grey
or black contours
can make you look the drama queen of the night in a gorgeous edition.
Don't go over the top, make sure that your are using your blending brush enough and not leaving harsh lines in your eye makeup.
You like it more natural
You can't go wrong with some cream
and brown colours
with a dash
of dark brown
in the outer corner of he eye.
or dark grey
can look awesome on the blue eyes
Don't forget the colour wheel and our complimentary colours
if you want to enhance your blue eyes even more.
Oranges, copper and peach
... work perfectly on blue eyes will make the colour really vibrant.
Lets put all these infos together and check the colours we can apply for the blue eyes:
Now we have all the colours together so we can start experimenting.
Good luck ladies
Don't forget to visit us tomorrow as we will talk about the most universal eye colour... the brown eyes