We all know our favourite liquid foundations which are giving a light to medium coverage.
But what should we do if we are struggling from skin problems, dark circles under the eyes, scars on the face ?
The liquid foundations coverage is not strong enough.
This is the moment when we will choose a cream foundation to cover and correct all these skin problems and correct the skin types.
We will talk about the Kryolan Cream foundations.
For the first time you will say no, Kryolan is a Professional Stage Makeup and its only for stage or TV.
It is for makeup artists but if you know exactly how to use the products you can easily use them on a daily basis.
Lets do a quick and useful review of our amazing foundations:
- Supracolor is an oil based moisturising cream foundation also known as greasepaint. Perfect for normal to dry skin and for the mature skin. The best to apply with a wet sponge by dabbing for a full coverage, glossy finish.
2. Dermacolor as a texture is a bit dryer than the Supracolor. Specifically made to cover the different skin problems, discolorations, tattoos and scars. Can be used for all the skin types. Application with wet sponge semi glossy finish with a full coverage.
3. Ultrafoundation is a creamy texture easy to apply and blend. Perfect for the dry skin. Application with a foundation brush with a full coverage and semi glossy finish.
Tip of the day: for a flawless skin and full coverage apply thin layers of the cream foundation. Build it up from very thin layers rather than applying a thick layer creating a mask effect on the skin.
Visit our blog tomorrow we will share with you some lovely infos about the TV Stick foundations and their usage on a bad skin.
Brush? Sponge? Beauty blender or fingers?
What is the right way? Well it depends what is the texture of your foundation.
If its liquid the best is to apply with a foundation brush or buffing or kabuki brush. This way the foundation layer will be thin and invisible on your skin but the same time a nice coverage. The Beauty blender is for blending the foundation after the brush application.
Cream foundations especially if we are using Kryolan Supracolor, Dermacolor or TV Stick the best to apply with wet latex sponge by dabbing in the skin not dragging around the foundation.
Tip of the day: If you have a dry skin and wondering how to achieve dewy and healthy glowing skin here is our tip for you. Before applying the liquid foundation spray your face with a water spray or rose water.
Do this between every single step. The rose water will give you a moisturised and dewy look.
The most common problem that all of us struggling from to find the right colour of the foundation we are wearing.
When you go to the makeup store forget about trying the foundation on your hands. The reason is:
- is not the same colour like your face
- the skin on our face is more sensitive
- the skin on your face is a different skin type than your hands so of course you have to find the matching foundation to your skin type.
The process of trying and finding the right colour is very simple. Pick up 3 colours which are very similar to your skin colour and try them on your face near to the jawline area. The colour what blends in completely to your skin and not visible that is your foundation colour.
Tip of the day: When applying foundation, apply it little by little build up your foundation. In this case you will get a perfect coverage and will look natural not caked up and a mask effect on a face.