Theres a saying the "Eyebrows are the frame of our face"
They are definitely and this is why we need to make sure that we have the right shape
of eyebrows and they are nicely defined
Don't overdo them!!!
Every part of our face is equally important.
So make sure that your makeup is in harmony with the whole face.
Eyebrows are important such as cheekbones or lips or eyes.
But how to shape them? And how to make them perfect?
First of all you can choose if you like your eyebrows soft and natural
or more defined.
If you are in the first group of soft eyebrow lovers all what you will do is:
If you like sharp and defined eyebrows:
- clean up the excess hair around your eyebrows with tweezers. Clean lines look smooth and sharp
- brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush
- take an angled brush, get a 3 or 4 shades lighter colour than your eyebrows and fill them up
- why use a lighter colour? because we want to create shadow between the hair. If you will take the same colour of your eyebrow it will become much more stronger and aggressive. Too dark just looks so false and really doesn't look good. The fashion now is to have amazing eyebrows but must be done right.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are fully cleaned no hair around them.
- Take a concealer and apply a lighter shade around your eyebrows from the top and bottom part.
- Take an angled brush and with an eyeshadow what is lighter than your eyebrows draw a line from the bottom of your eyebrows and a top of the eyebrows. Start to blend the two lines together.
- Also brush it. Anytime you can add more eyeshadow colour or if you feel its too strong you can tone it down by brushing the eyebrows.
- To fix your eyebrows you can use eyebrow gel, it will make the hair stay at the place and will give your eyebrows a nice shiny look.
Practice makes perfect! Always and if you apply this logic to your life then you will not go far wrong.
Don't forget this golden rule.
Have fun creating beautiful eyebrows and don't be scared experimenting with it!
Stay with us for more tips and tricks.
We are a Dubai based Make Up Institute,
who is striving to be the best makeup Institute around.
The Lipstick Make Up Institute
is beginning to get a reputation for all the right reasons we are happy to say. If you want to learn the basics, we have a course for you. If toy want to learn advanced techniques, we have a class for you. Anything you need to know we have a class for you. Just call us, email us or Facebook us. We are here always to answer your questions.
Please give us any suggestions or feedback for a subject that you want us to talk about. We will always listen.
We all love that healthy glow and wet finish on the skin.
It gives a fresh and soft look on the skin and of course its an absolute trend .
To achieve it will share with you some really easy techniques and tips :
- Use a moisturiser before foundation
- Spray your face with water spray before the foundation
- Apply the liquid foundation with foundation brush
- Spray the water spray all over your face
- Apply Kryolan Shimmering Event Foundation in a thin layer onto the face
- Spray the face with water spray
- Add a touch of loose powder on the face
- Spray your face with water spray
It is easy and quick.
Looks really nice in his weather but summertime also.
Good luck for experimenting
Stay with us for more tis and tricks
Look at the image below of just how the skin can glow in the sunshine. The highlighter looks amazing and lights up the face.
This is something we all want to achieve, the healthy glow. Even when we are feeling low if we look good it will make us feel so much better. Sometimes our mental state of mind is so powerful that we can overcome anything. The mind is the most powerful tool we have.
So lets use it to the max but first start with good make up ha ha.
Once you start applying make up each and every time you will get better. The more you practise, the better you will become. The better you become, the better you will look. The better you look, the more confidence you will have. The more confidence you have , the more popular you will become. The more popular you become the more comfortable you will feel.
I think that you kind of get what I am saying!
Everything starts with good make up!!!
Book yourself a course with us and we will teach you everything you need to know that will give you a new lease of life ha ha. Well. who knows? We can only try.
Rush, rush all the time.
We never have hours to spend in front of the mirror to do our makeup.
We are here today to give you some awesome tips how to enhance your beauty in only 10 minutes for daytime look
1. Use Kryolan Supra or Derma foundation to get a perfect coverage yet natural look. Apply the foundation with wet latex sponge, dab into your skin to get a flawless look. This will take you 2 minutes.
2. Our foundation is super good so for daytime no need to correct and conceal. In the case you have extremely dark circles then you can dab a bit of corrector under your eyes and conceal it in 1 minute.
3. Daytime look is all about natural appearance don't forget this while you are filling up your eyebrows! Don't over do them! Use 2 or 3 shades lighter eye shadow to fill up your eyebrows it will take you 1,5 minute
4.Eyes. The same situation is with the eye makeup. Keep the eye makeup simple and fresh. Use light, matte colours. Avoid shiny base for daytime. Creams, beige, sand, browns are perfect for daytime makeup.
Use your all over brush to add a matte base to your lid.
With your fluffy blending brush swipe a bit of brown in your crease line and soften it just to add a bit of definition to your crease.
Take your angled brush, wet it and draw a very thin line on top and bottom lash line with a dark brown eyeshadow. Take the smudge brush and smudge that thin line.
Apply 2 layers of mascara
If you are a really experienced makeup lover this will take you 5 minutes!
5. Cheeks. Blusher is one of the most important elements of the fresh daytime look. Get a peachy - orange blush on your blusher brush and swipe it over on your cheek bones. Gently just with a very soft touch. With this step you will give more glow and live to your face and you will looks fresh immediately. 1 minute of your time
6.Lips. Apply gloss over your lips. The gloss will make your lips look full and juicy it will take 1 minute of your time!
And here you go ... you look fresh and flawless in just 10 minutes!
Practice your daily routine 10 minutes makeup and you will never be late to your work.
These steps are useful, easy and practical.
Stay with us tomorrow as we will talk about the lipsticks and their different application techniques
We would say its easy when it comes to the light eye colour.
If you have blue eyes be sure to use the right colours to bring out the eyes more and make you look fresh and glowing.
In case you are using the wrong colours, your eyes can look tired and the purpose of using makeup is to enhance our beauty so its time to talk about the colours to enhance your eyes.
as on the green eyes always looks good.
The darker the colour the eyes will look more dramatic when it comes to the eye colour.
Strong dark grey
or black contours
can make you look the drama queen of the night in a gorgeous edition.
Don't go over the top, make sure that your are using your blending brush enough and not leaving harsh lines in your eye makeup.
You like it more natural
You can't go wrong with some cream
and brown colours
with a dash
of dark brown
in the outer corner of he eye.
or dark grey
can look awesome on the blue eyes
Don't forget the colour wheel and our complimentary colours
if you want to enhance your blue eyes even more.
Oranges, copper and peach
... work perfectly on blue eyes will make the colour really vibrant.
Lets put all these infos together and check the colours we can apply for the blue eyes:
Now we have all the colours together so we can start experimenting.
Good luck ladies
Don't forget to visit us tomorrow as we will talk about the most universal eye colour... the brown eyes