- Avant-garde makeup
The term avant-garde refers to innovative or experimental concepts or works, or the group of people producing them. Pushing boundaries with the development of Cubism, Pablo Picasso was part of the early 20th-century art world’s avant-garde. He in fact Personifies this style!
So we were pushing our boundaries and combined loads of different makeup application techniques in our Creative Make Up day.
Of course as always we were using Kryolan products so much glitters, gellafix, crushed mirror, sequences, crystals, Supracolors in colours, Aquacolors and glitter powders and pure colour pigments.
Our concept was to create something different and special.
Inspired by high fashion and fantasy looks, to create an aqua, watery impression followed by glow and shine.
Our models final look is really impressive, different and extraordinary but still she looks beautiful and feminine.
Fantasy look with UV glow colours
Our another look was inspired by the fantastic Galaxy.
This is how we created the, "Galactical Princess" Look, Sparkly and bright.
Handmade skirt, painted top and collar were the main contents of this look.
It was a real fun look to work on Our Lipstick Teams were fascinated as they had never been involved in anything like this before. A complete transformation before their eyes.
I was applying the UV colours in the dark under the UV light with the whole team watching it.
Of course it was a bit challenging but that was the most interesting part in it.
For the whole look we were using Kryolan products.
Kryolan UV glow aqua colors, UV glow eyeshadows and Hair spray and a free hand to draw some funky lines and splash the colours all over the models body.
We really enjoyed creating the look and looking forward to the next project.
Creation Number 1
Creation Number 2
- use a scrub to remove the dead skin
- lip balm or vaseline is a must
- remove the lip balm and make sure your lips are product free
- apply a bit of concealer to make sure your lipstick will last all night long
- apply lipliner! Its essential, because it defines the lips, you can be more precise and making your lipstick long lasting.
- fill up the lips with your matte lipstick. Use a lip brush in this case you will be more precise with lines and the lipstick will look rich and full. Also the lipstick will last more longer. Do long and clean strokes with your lip brush. The texture of the matte lipsticks are more dry then the creamy ones its obvious because of the matte finish. We can suggest you the new Kryolan Matte Lipsticks. They are giving you the perfect matte velvety finish but at the same time the texture is not so dry.
1. Exfoliate. Scrub your lips with the rest of your face while you're in the shower in the morning. A gentle exfoliator will smooth over the flakes that come with winter's chapped lips.
2. Moisturize. With the temperatures dropping faster than you can say "pumpkin spice latté," moisturizing everything, including your lips is key. Stock up on a long-lasting chapstick to keep your pucker from getting chapped and use it before applying lipstick to help it go on smoothly.
3. Prime & Line. Use an easy-to-apply lip primer to set the stage for the bold color. Once it's absorbed, outline you lips in a liner that's the same shade of your natural lip color.
4. Add Your Red. Apply your red lipstick of choice in two swipes. Blot a couple times on a tissue and repeat with another swipe of lipstick, followed by another blot. Do this until you score your desired color strength.
5. Set with Powder. You heard us, powder—on your lips. A light, transulescent powder will help keep the color in place even after you enjoy a huge mug of hot chocolate!
- Always make sure that your lip liner is freshly sharpened so that you're not transferring any bacteria from it onto your lips.
- If you want a special touch, just add lip gloss in the center of your lips to create a bright glossy effect.
- Blotting excess moisturizer prevents lipstick from sliding off.
- It is a good idea to use a nude lip liner since it goes with most lipsticks and doesn't create a harsh line.
- It might sound a tad radical but throwing your make-up pencil sharpener in the dishwasher or washing by hand can also be very efficacious in removing bacteria. If you have a twist-up pencil it never hurts to break off the tip and wipe with alcohol before using.