- clean up the excess hair around your eyebrows with tweezers. Clean lines look smooth and sharp
- brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush
- take an angled brush, get a 3 or 4 shades lighter colour than your eyebrows and fill them up
- why use a lighter colour? because we want to create shadow between the hair. If you will take the same colour of your eyebrow it will become much more stronger and aggressive. Too dark just looks so false and really doesn't look good. The fashion now is to have amazing eyebrows but must be done right.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are fully cleaned no hair around them.
- Take a concealer and apply a lighter shade around your eyebrows from the top and bottom part.
- Take an angled brush and with an eyeshadow what is lighter than your eyebrows draw a line from the bottom of your eyebrows and a top of the eyebrows. Start to blend the two lines together.
- Also brush it. Anytime you can add more eyeshadow colour or if you feel its too strong you can tone it down by brushing the eyebrows.
- To fix your eyebrows you can use eyebrow gel, it will make the hair stay at the place and will give your eyebrows a nice shiny look.
Glossy lips yes or no?
Some girls simply love shiny and glossy lips – and lip gloss is their best friend! But overdoing the lip gloss can give a tacky effect. So, today we will show you how to perfectly use a lip gloss to get pretty, pouty, kissable lips.
Some of our friends are crazy about matte lips.
Is there the right occasion to wear gloss? or we can wear it anytime?
The answer is Yes!
There are some different occasions when its the best to wear gloss and when its better to keep it semi matte or matte.
When is it?
- Daytime - for daytime look you can use only a gloss just keep it natural.
- For photo shoots if the concept is not saying to use matte lipstick you can always go for glossy, shiny lips.
- If you just like your lips to be shiny and glossy you can always go for the gloss.
- On corporate photoshoots
- When you want your lips to look smaller
- You just don't like glossy lips
Things You Need1. Lip Scrub 2. Lip Balm/Lip Conditioner 3. Lip Liner 4. Lipstick 5. Lip gloss What is important before we are starting with the lip gloss application?
- Make sure you don't have any dead skin on your lips. Start by prepping your lips. If you have dead skin cells or chapped/cracked lips, then scrub your lips before you start prepping. Massage the lip scrub all over your lips for about two to three minutes. Rinse it off.
Don't forget to follow us every day as we are helping you to build up your makeup knowledge day by day.
Stay with us tomorrow as we show you how to get gorgeous matte lips.
- First of all make sure that your lips are moisturised.
- Apply foundation or concealer on your lips to make the colour more intensive
- If you are in a hurry or have applied too much moisturiser, blot your face with a tissue to remove excess moisturiser before applying foundation.
- Think about blending the foundation lightly, not rubbing it in, and definitely not "slathering" it on.
- If you need more coverage, add more foundation to your face a dab at a time.
- If you have a sponge, use it to blend the foundation at your jawline using short downward strokes.
- If you notice a distinct color change at the jawline, you may need a different shade of foundation.