The Lipstick Make Up Team had a fabulous night was had by everyone in Downtown Dubai. The event was t mark the opening of the new restaurant where over 200 people gathered to mark the occasion with amazing gives from the DJ, wonderful sushi, great makeup for the Lipstick make Up Institute Team. Many joined in the theme of the evening by wearing onesies which was just great fun to see. The flow of ladies just kept coming and were great sports and participated in all the nights fun. Its amazing to see just how make up with the right technique can change a persons attitude and makes everyone feel part of a culture. At The Lipstick make Up Institute we are always creating and having fun with our students on courses. Check out our Facebook page and see the diverse range of make up looks we do https://www.facebook.com/The-Lipstick-Make-Up-Institute-1660062514212667/ Our sister company : YH StudiosDXB http://yhstudiosdxb.com Is part of the whole set up and this is why our students get the best of everything, make up, teaching, creativity, location shoots, studio shoots etc. Check out our images, you will love them. Our main photographer, Yasmin is from the UK and has been a photographer for over 26 years and works closely with the students so that they understand the relationship between make up and photography. Please check out our courses. We have a range from 1 hour to 6 weeks. This is our passion too its not just a business, we do what we love and love what we do. Teaching is easy as our students really want to learn even if its just to learn how to apply their make up on themselves. Learn about contouring, Highlighting, how to apply the lipstick correctly. Its very thin line between applying make up correctly and un correctly. Get it wrong and the whole look does not work! You look like a painted doll. Call us on +971 52 83 49964 for advice on our courses.
For the full contouring and highlighting we can use liquid foundations or cream products. The queen of all contouring and highlighting is Kim Kardashian and she is sharing her tips and trick with us:
- Don't be afraid to contour more of your nose than you think is necessary. Not only is Kim's nose shaded from the browbone all the way down, but most of the skin on her nostrils is shaded as well. This will create a serious slimming effect.
- Always highlight down the center of your nose. A perfect contour is nothing without a highlight! You should create a stripe of light color down your nose, starting from between your brows down to the tip. Keep the line steady and symmetrical, but feel free to play with the width (depending on how narrow you want your nose to appear).
- Add subtle shade to the tip of your nose. You have to look very closely to see this, but the end of Kim's nose has a bit of contour on it. This will prevent your nose from looking too long. However, you should skip this step if you have a short button nose.
- Use matching contouring colors in the hollows of your cheekbones and around your forehead. Everything should look natural and seamless — using the same products and shades will prevent any weird mismatching issues while balancing your overall look.
- Finish your contouring look with a bit of shading along your eye sockets. This will complete the illusion of goddess-level bone structure.
- Don't forget to blend! While you do want to maintain the integrity of the lines you've created as you buff them out, they should not look like actual lines drawn on your face.
Dubai Zombie challenge I attended the three days Dubai zombie challenge that took place in wonderland, Dubai from 7th till 9th of April 2016 The event was organised and supervised by the famous French Le Manoir de Paris, they are specialised in makeup and special effects. There were 2 amazing ladies Laura and Dalila they were responsible for the clients that wants to change into zombies, they took good care of them with smiles and love from the entrance till the makeup room, and they also were supervising the whole event. Then another French person to train the new zombies, in addition to two more men that were responsible for all the details of the game from maintenance to the safety of the clients, They were very well organised and they planned everything that they even had first aid kit to help the clients. First day i went before we start we had a meeting with the two professional French makeup artists Emilia and Camilla we were seven makeup artists in addition to them, by the second day we ended up in only 5 persons, they divide us as follows
- One group for the latex
- One group for the Air brush
- One group for coloring details
- One group for the final touch of clothes and hair and rest of the body
- Camilla and Emilia took over the Air brush details and were also overlooking all the groups to make sure that we were on the right track
Our students of, " The Lipstick Make Up Institute " have the great opportunity, have been chosen to be participate in an amazing event of Le Manoir de Paris which brought its popular Zombie Challenge event to Dubai, Spring 2016. This interactive event makes participants feel like they are the star of their own scary movie. Hollywood quality decor, makeup, costumes and music create an unforgettable ambiance. Physical challenges will intensify the experience as “Survivors” try to escape the zombie invasion.
The skills that our students obtained during this process uses special effects makeup is priceless.