International Platinum Media Makeup Course With DiplomaONLY 1 place left, hurry
The Lipstick Makeup Institute
"Love what you do, do what you love"
Do youhave a passion for makeup...
Become a Professional Makeup Artist in just 6 weeks
Receive an International Diploma
10 Professional Pictures of you work for your portfolio
Opportunity to work with Professional models
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity
Starting 5th November 2017
6 Week Course
Sunday - Thursday, 10am - 4pm
FUN, EXCITING COURSE
Learn all aspects of Makeup
No make up look, Day time and Evening Look
Smokey looks (classical, wet smoky)
Catwalk and Red Carpet Make up
Glamorous Make up
Arabic Make up
Bollywood Make up
Fantasy and Creative looks
Halloween is just around the corner why not learn to create your own Zombies just in time
Based in the Heart of Dubai, Media City
Using only the best Kryolan Products
This Course is for people who are serious about a career as a ***Professional Media Makeup Artist***
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"
Creative, Imagination, Fun, Artistic
- This means that the color you pick should be as close as possible to the color your cheeks turn when you're naturally flushed. Picking a color that doesn't match your skin tone can cause your blush to look unnatural and even garish.
- A good tip for identifying your natural coloring is to make a tight fist with your hand for about ten seconds. The color that develops across your knuckles is the ideal color for your blush!
- In general, pale skin tones will work best with light pink which mimics their natural flush. For a more dramatic look, peaches and mochas can work well.
- Sallower skin tones will do best with orange or reddish-pink blushes which brighten the skin, adding a healthy glow.
- Dark skin tones can get away with vivid oranges, pinks and reds which add a pop of life and color.
- Powder blush is good for oily to normal skin. It is also good for warmer temperatures, as it will not slide off the face.
- Cream blush is good for drier skin as it is more hydrating. It also good for older skin, as it will not catch in fine lines and wrinkles like a powder.
- Liquids and gels are great if you want to achieve a very exact and long-lasting application. Often these products can double up as a matching lip stain!
- Powder blushes are best applied with an angled blush brush or with a wide-headed loose powder brush.
- Cream blushes are best applied with your fingers or with a medium-sized flat-topped brush.
- Liquids and gels are best applied with your fingers or with a synthetic make-up wedge.