Theres a saying the "Eyebrows are the frame of our face"
They are definitely and this is why we need to make sure that we have the right shape
of eyebrows and they are nicely defined
Don't overdo them!!!
Every part of our face is equally important.
So make sure that your makeup is in harmony with the whole face.
Eyebrows are important such as cheekbones or lips or eyes.
But how to shape them? And how to make them perfect?
First of all you can choose if you like your eyebrows soft and natural
or more defined.
If you are in the first group of soft eyebrow lovers all what you will do is:
If you like sharp and defined eyebrows:
- clean up the excess hair around your eyebrows with tweezers. Clean lines look smooth and sharp
- brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush
- take an angled brush, get a 3 or 4 shades lighter colour than your eyebrows and fill them up
- why use a lighter colour? because we want to create shadow between the hair. If you will take the same colour of your eyebrow it will become much more stronger and aggressive. Too dark just looks so false and really doesn't look good. The fashion now is to have amazing eyebrows but must be done right.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are fully cleaned no hair around them.
- Take a concealer and apply a lighter shade around your eyebrows from the top and bottom part.
- Take an angled brush and with an eyeshadow what is lighter than your eyebrows draw a line from the bottom of your eyebrows and a top of the eyebrows. Start to blend the two lines together.
- Also brush it. Anytime you can add more eyeshadow colour or if you feel its too strong you can tone it down by brushing the eyebrows.
- To fix your eyebrows you can use eyebrow gel, it will make the hair stay at the place and will give your eyebrows a nice shiny look.
Practice makes perfect! Always and if you apply this logic to your life then you will not go far wrong.
Don't forget this golden rule.
Have fun creating beautiful eyebrows and don't be scared experimenting with it!
Stay with us for more tips and tricks.
We are a Dubai based Make Up Institute,
who is striving to be the best makeup Institute around.
The Lipstick Make Up Institute
is beginning to get a reputation for all the right reasons we are happy to say. If you want to learn the basics, we have a course for you. If toy want to learn advanced techniques, we have a class for you. Anything you need to know we have a class for you. Just call us, email us or Facebook us. We are here always to answer your questions.
Please give us any suggestions or feedback for a subject that you want us to talk about. We will always listen.
Step 1- Cleansing
- we are using the LAQUA tonic
Step 2- For a healthy glowing,
dewy skin will use the Kryolan
Vitacolor foundation and blend it with a sponge.
Our models undertones are warm to correct it will use a yellow corrector.
Step 4- Contouring
with Kryolan Supracolors.
Step 5- Set the foundation with white translucent powder.
Step 6 Define
and fill in the eyebrows with dark brown eye shadow.
Step 7- Apply a base colour on the entire eyelid.
Step 8- Contour the upper lash
line with black eye shadow
Step 9- For a perfect smokey look
smudge the contours with dark brown eye shadow and define the crease lineStep 10 Apply a white gold highlighter under the eyebrows
Step 11- Define the bottom lash line
with black eye shadow and smudge
Step 12- For the absolute glamorous look
apply micro pigments on the lid
Step 13- Mascara
on the bottom lash line
Step 14 - Apply the blush
Step 15 - Lipstick application