Hi there! Today we will talk about how to create and define ombre lipstick! Ombre means having two different colours that are monochromatic. Ombre isn’t just for your hair! The sexy, ombré lip look is one you’re going to want to wear always, and shout to the world about it. Be creative and bold with your makeup and try out this ombre lip look. Ombre lips can look awesome, but if not done correctly they can make you look very tacky! The secret to doing ombre lips is to first try it out with your regular lip colors. Play around with different hues that merge well together and once you are satisfied with the results only then step out into the open. Step by Step Ombre Lips: Apply concealer over your lips to hide the natural colour. Use the dark lip liner to create a line around the edge of your lips as you would normally. Add more of this dark colour lip liner to the corner of your lips bringing this dark colour in towards the middle, but do not colour all of your lips with this shade. You can also extend this line and thicken it at the top and bottom of your lip if you wish. Apply your pale colour to the middle of your lips that do not have the darker lip liner on them. Press your lips together once or twice but do not smear the colours together by rubbing your lips side to side or back and forth. Simply press your lips together and pull apart again in one smooth motion. At this stage you can use your lip brush or cotton bud to blend the edges of your colours together to create a fading effect. Thank you guys in tuning in. Tomorrow we will talk about do's and don't about day time makeup!
How to start your makeup application? Foundation first or eye makeup? As you are checking the You Tube videos you will see so many different makeup application techniques and definitely you will be confused. We are here to help you sorting out this confusion. So lets see the makeup steps:
- Make sure your face is clean, the makeup will look much better on a clean skin than to add some makeup on to the existing makeup.
- Use a toner, the toner cleans up your skin perfectly, refreshing it and closing the pores, basically preparing your skin for the makeup application.
- Moisturise, especially if you have a dry skin!
- Depending on a foundation type apply primer. The primer will prepare your skin for a foundation and will make your makeup lasting longer.
- Apply foundation, all over the face, eyelids, under the eyes, blend it to the neck area also.
- When is the foundation perfect? When you can't see it because none wants to see the foundation just the flawless skin, forget about the caked up, mask effect foundation! That is out of trend for a long time.
Hi everyone! We will talk about today are all green, Yes! When you see this you can't help but be mesmerised with it. Lets see these pictures and the colours you can use on the green eyes. If you love drama on your green eyes.... go with dark and strong colours. Green eyes are going great with dark brown, dark purple, dark grey and black. These dark colours will bring out the eye colour and they will look more shiny. With neutrals you can't go wrong. Just for a review neutrals are cream, beige, browns, white, grey and black. In the case you don't know what you are going to wear or just want to go soft on the eyes go with neutrals. Smokey eyes - it will be always our favourite and most wanted look. You can apply a bit of black on your lids and smudge it with a brown eye shadow to make your green eyes pop. Black eyeliner is one of our favourites and with a bit of gold or bronze shimmer can make your eyes more green. After talking about the different colour combinations lets summarize the colours suitable for green eyes:
- dark green