International Platinum Media Makeup Course With DiplomaONLY 1 place left, hurry
The Lipstick Makeup Institute
"Love what you do, do what you love"
Do youhave a passion for makeup...
Become a Professional Makeup Artist in just 6 weeks
Receive an International Diploma
10 Professional Pictures of you work for your portfolio
Opportunity to work with Professional models
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity
Starting 5th November 2017
6 Week Course
Sunday - Thursday, 10am - 4pm
FUN, EXCITING COURSE
Learn all aspects of Makeup
No make up look, Day time and Evening Look
Smokey looks (classical, wet smoky)
Catwalk and Red Carpet Make up
Glamorous Make up
Arabic Make up
Bollywood Make up
Fantasy and Creative looks
Halloween is just around the corner why not learn to create your own Zombies just in time
Based in the Heart of Dubai, Media City
Using only the best Kryolan Products
This Course is for people who are serious about a career as a ***Professional Media Makeup Artist***
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"
Creative, Imagination, Fun, Artistic
- Clean snd refresh your face before applying the foundation. You can use simple wet wipes to clean your face and toner to refresh it.
- Apply your favourite foundation. The coverage for the cocktail makeup is from light to medium. Still not full. Keep it soft and don't cake it up let it glow.
- When it comes to contours and highlights if you are not a contouring freak keep it light. You don't need layers and layers on your face for a cocktail makeup.
- Set your foundation and the whole base with a thin layer of a loose powder. Don't use compacts as your 3rd step. Leave the skin open and don't powder it up with the compacts. They are the best for touch ups.
- Fill up your eyebrows with a 3 shade lighter eye shadow than your brow colour.
- Apply a base colour on your eyelid. The base colour is close to your skin colour.
- Take your blending brush and swipe a medium brown colour in your crease line.
- Take a black eyeshadow and dab a touch of it in your outer corners of the eyes.
- Take a peach eyeshadow and with your blending brush softly blend in some colour above that medium brown to soften the transition between these colours.
- Take your flat brush and apply a gold shine white eyeshadow under your eyebrows to highlight the eyes.
- Take your angled brush wet it and with a black eyeshadow line your upper and bottom lash line.
- Take your smudge brush and with a dark brown eyeshadow smudge this black line to smoothen it.
- Apply 2 layers of mascara
- Apply peachy blusher on your cheekbones and soften it with light orange highlighter.
- Apply rosy-brown lipliner and fill up your lips with a same rose- brown lipstick add a touch of a clear gloss on the top of the lipstick and you are good to go!
Come on ladies there are a couple of places left on this course which starts tomorrow!! 30% discount so NOT AED2500 --but now ONLY AED1750. Come and learn how to apply your own make up and look the like a professional artist creates your look everyday and dazzle your friends. Smokey eyes can be enhanced many different ways. All different colours, shapes and enhancements. We will teach you the simplicity to design your look from soft and subtle to "Meow Wow" dramatic.