- Make sure your face is clean, the makeup will look much better on a clean skin than to add some makeup on to the existing makeup.
- Use a toner, the toner cleans up your skin perfectly, refreshing it and closing the pores, basically preparing your skin for the makeup application.
- Moisturise, especially if you have a dry skin!
- Depending on a foundation type apply primer. The primer will prepare your skin for a foundation and will make your makeup lasting longer.
- Apply foundation, all over the face, eyelids, under the eyes, blend it to the neck area also.
- When is the foundation perfect? When you can't see it because none wants to see the foundation just the flawless skin, forget about the caked up, mask effect foundation! That is out of trend for a long time.
How to start your makeup application? Foundation first or eye makeup? As you are checking the You Tube videos you will see so many different makeup application techniques and definitely you will be confused. We are here to help you sorting out this confusion. So lets see the makeup steps: