We are really honoured to be interviewed by the wknd khaleej times magazine. We gave a tutorial on achieving the no makeup look , The way we teach at The Lipstick Makeup Institute which is the trend now in Dubai and around the whole world . How to achieve this gorgeous look ? This is the question everyone into fashion and beauty is asking. Its not as easy as you think. The lipstick makeup institute expert gave a step by step beauty tutorial to answer all about this new makeup trend . Here is our tutorial steps and makeup tips to our beautiful ladies in dubai and the lipstick makeup institute lovers . Here are the STEPS below in print. 1 - cleansing , toning and moisturising which is the most important step . 2 - Its so important to find the perfect foundation for your skin tone. You can even blend another foundation lighter or darker to get an effortlessy natural glow. Our skin colour changes constantly. A bit of sun and we are a shade darker. We must compensate for this. 3 - You can blend the foundation well with a wet sponge or a brush. You must blend it in well though so its almost invisible. This is the sign of good foundation. 4 - You should contour under the cheekbone , jawline , chin, temples and nose. This will lightly to give defention to your features . 5 - apply correctors to even out the dark circles , then highlight the centre of chin , under eyes and top of cheekbones with a cream highlighter . 6 - in order to set the base use loose or translucent powder and blend it with a brush . this will ensure a matte finish . 7 - run a brush through your eyebrows and highlight with a shade that is at least three or four lighter than your eyeshadow . this is to give a gentle defention . 8 - apply an eyeshadow over your eyes . start with a lighter base and move on to a darker shade . 9 - take an angular brush dab it on a darker shade that complements the eyeshadow and apply it on top of your eyes , smudge it later with the brush ( you could avoid eyeliner completly ) . 10 - for mascaras you can choose to apply a combination one for length the other for volume . 11 - to give your lower eyeline just the right amount of definition apply a beige liner and for a night time look you could substitute with a white liner . 12 - for blush go for soft colours like peaches or oranges and for a night look you could use a bronzer or dark pinks depending on the lipstick you are wearing . 13 - apply a lipliner for lipstick , go for glossy ,understated colours in this case its rosy , brown avoid mattes . Its so easy once you know how and follow instructions. Long gone now are the days when we paste the make up and have rosy cheeks and seriously contoured cheekbones. Less is more as they say. Please have a look at the pictures below and see our gorgeous model, Clementine Harriett transformed. She is beautiful anyway but glows with our expert makeup and Kryolan make up.
Theres a saying the "Eyebrows are the frame of our face" They are definitely and this is why we need to make sure that we have the right shape of eyebrows and they are nicely defined. Don't overdo them!!! Every part of our face is equally important. So make sure that your makeup is in harmony with the whole face. Eyebrows are important such as cheekbones or lips or eyes. But how to shape them? And how to make them perfect? First of all you can choose if you like your eyebrows soft and natural or more defined. If you are in the first group of soft eyebrow lovers all what you will do is:
- clean up the excess hair around your eyebrows with tweezers. Clean lines look smooth and sharp
- brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush
- take an angled brush, get a 3 or 4 shades lighter colour than your eyebrows and fill them up
- why use a lighter colour? because we want to create shadow between the hair. If you will take the same colour of your eyebrow it will become much more stronger and aggressive. Too dark just looks so false and really doesn't look good. The fashion now is to have amazing eyebrows but must be done right.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are fully cleaned no hair around them.
- Take a concealer and apply a lighter shade around your eyebrows from the top and bottom part.
- Take an angled brush and with an eyeshadow what is lighter than your eyebrows draw a line from the bottom of your eyebrows and a top of the eyebrows. Start to blend the two lines together.
- Also brush it. Anytime you can add more eyeshadow colour or if you feel its too strong you can tone it down by brushing the eyebrows.
- To fix your eyebrows you can use eyebrow gel, it will make the hair stay at the place and will give your eyebrows a nice shiny look.