It has really been an amazing week and i would like to thank the one who gave me this wonderful chance to achive one of my dreams . Thank you Yasmin Hussain owner and managing director at The Lipstick Makeup Institute and YH Studios. I have had an absolutely amazing oportunity for being a makeup educator in such an amazing place. Its like working in a makeup and fashion castle. Everything around you starting with the place loctation , name , decorations , furniture , stuff , music , students , makeup , photoshoots all day> The main attribute of course her passion and love to her work which is in the air and you can feel it as soon as you enter this gorgeous place . I will talk about my experince in teaching two diffrent makeup courses. On this blog I will talk about The Bronze Bridal Makeup Course and my next blog I will talk about The Silver Creative Makeup Course. I have loved every single moment with my two lovely students explaining to them all makeup steps and techniques and giving them hints , tips and some makeup applications secrets too. They completely rose to the challenges I set. The Bronze Bridal Makeup Course ( European , Arabic and Indian ) i have been through all the steps and details with my lovely student and explanied to her the deffrence between every bridal look and how to prepare the bride for her big day and of course practicing every look on a model so she can learn how to correct and define her misakes to achieve her final look by using the wonderful kryolan makeup products . Please have a look t some of the images I took of me and my students on the course. They were so excited and happy with what they had achieved.
Yesterday was a great day Dubai tv was shooting at the lipstick makeup institute . We introduced The Lipstick Make Up Institute and its services , how do our students register in our beauty and make up courses and what certificates do they get ? we have a great variety of diffresnt courses to choose between like for example 1 -The International Platinum Media Diploma makeup course 2 - Gold media makeup course 3 - Silver makeup course 4 - Bronze makeup course 5 - Self makeup application course 6 - Smokey eye makeup course 7 - Bridal makeup course 8 - Stage or catwalk makeup course 9 - Red carpet makeup course 10- Creative makeup course 11- Bollywood makeup course 12- Arabic makeup course 13- Exclusive master class We explanied about kryolan materials that our students at The Lipstick Make Up Institute study and work with how many classes do they have to attend , and how we train them through practicing and teaching so they graduate with enough knowledge in all kind of makeup as evening , cocktail , daytime , classical and they can easily work in fashion and makeup fields . We also explained our services for our YH STUDIOS DXB clients as photoshoots including makeup + hair . We had our lovely model with gorgeous glam look done by THE LIPSTICK MAKEUP INSTITUTE makeup artist , i explained her look step by step and what is the 2017 fashion in makeup and hair it was really fun and exciting . Thank you Dubai tv for choosing us this is what hard working do. Specially with a loving talented family as The Lipstick Makeup Institute and YH Studios family. We just love what we do and do what we love. Just like our motto says so thats on our wall in the studio reception. Hope you enjoy our behind the scenes photos. We all continued the shoot in the studio and ha great fun. Enjoy the photos! IMG_9312
Theres a saying the "Eyebrows are the frame of our face" They are definitely and this is why we need to make sure that we have the right shape of eyebrows and they are nicely defined. Don't overdo them!!! Every part of our face is equally important. So make sure that your makeup is in harmony with the whole face. Eyebrows are important such as cheekbones or lips or eyes. But how to shape them? And how to make them perfect? First of all you can choose if you like your eyebrows soft and natural or more defined. If you are in the first group of soft eyebrow lovers all what you will do is:
- clean up the excess hair around your eyebrows with tweezers. Clean lines look smooth and sharp
- brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush
- take an angled brush, get a 3 or 4 shades lighter colour than your eyebrows and fill them up
- why use a lighter colour? because we want to create shadow between the hair. If you will take the same colour of your eyebrow it will become much more stronger and aggressive. Too dark just looks so false and really doesn't look good. The fashion now is to have amazing eyebrows but must be done right.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are fully cleaned no hair around them.
- Take a concealer and apply a lighter shade around your eyebrows from the top and bottom part.
- Take an angled brush and with an eyeshadow what is lighter than your eyebrows draw a line from the bottom of your eyebrows and a top of the eyebrows. Start to blend the two lines together.
- Also brush it. Anytime you can add more eyeshadow colour or if you feel its too strong you can tone it down by brushing the eyebrows.
- To fix your eyebrows you can use eyebrow gel, it will make the hair stay at the place and will give your eyebrows a nice shiny look.