ARABIC MAKEUP LOOK
Cleanse, tone and moisturise:
FOR ARABIC MAKEUP LOOK
- Wait a few minutes for moisturiser to be absorbed. Use primer if needed.
- Dab liquid foundation over the entire face with your fingertips or sponge. For cream foundation use a wet sponge for a better and smoother coverage. Apply in thin layer over the entire face.
- When you are applying foundation, you must ensure that you got the right colour. Choose 3 colours which are close to your skin colour. The foundation that appears invisible to the eye is the correct colour. Apply a line on the face from each colour near to the jaw line. Don’t try the foundations on the hands, because the skin on the hands are not the same as on your face, the skin on the face is more sensitive.
- Make sure that the entire face is well blended and covered. Don’t stop at the jaw line extend the foundation under it also and on the neck. If your first coat of foundation does not cover well, apply a second or third. Layering is always better in the makeup artistry than an initial heavy application.
Corrector / concealer:
- Cover blemishes and dark areas with orange, yellow or peach-toned
- Corrector: The concealer will conceal the corrector colour, what is in skin colours. Application with fingertips or concealer brush.
- Contouring and highlighting
- Powder: Use a loose pale yellow-based powder or translucent dusting powder to set the makeup. Apply with a brush, for dry skin dust only around the nose and forehead since these areas tend to be a little richer in oils.
- Eyebrows: Shape the brows with a small amount of brow powder or pencil. If you have a dark hair, use a colour that is one or two tones lighter than the hair colour. Use a golden brown orlight brown shade if you have a fair skin complexion.
- Choose three shades of eye shadow: light, medium and dark. use the dark to line the upper lid, thinly, along the lash edge. Use medium shade to cover the remaining part of the eye lid up to the crease. Use the lightest shade for the area between the crease and the brow. You can highlight the eyes by using the darkest shade in the crease of the eye, and/or to stretch the eye shadow along the lid out toward the temple and blend the colour. The highlighter can be pearl shine (shimmer) to give a bit of glamour to our eye makeup look. In the evening we want to look glamorous, sexy and beautiful. We can use matte eye shadows as we were mentioning them before, but we can go for the shimmers and glitters also.
- Eyeliner: Use gel liner and apply with an angled or fine liner brush, or use a sharpened eyeliner pencil. In general a black, dark brown, dark grey/black, eyeliner in a thin line
- At the base of the lashes. Start at the edge of the upper lashes.
- Mascara: Black mascara is the best to highlight your lashes. Apply in two thin coats rather than one heavy one. If you decide to curl your lashes do it before applying the mascara.
- Blush: Apply the blush directly on the cheekbones and blend it to the hairline. You can add a little shimmer on the top of the cheekbones if you want to emphasise them.
ARABIC MAKEUP LOOK
We’ll always advice you and we’ll find the best option for you.
Contact number & WhatsApp: +971 52 8497972
Don’t miss your chance
The Lipstick Makeup Institute giving BIG DISCOUNT on our Professional Makeup Course.
Don’t miss such a great opportunity and book your seat now 6 students in a group.
With lots love your Lipstick Makeup Institute Team.