- Massage the cleanser into your skin for about 30 seconds, using a circular motion, and rinse well using lukewarm water. Gently pat your face dry with a soft towel to remove most, but not all, of the moisture.
- To prevent dryness, moisturize your face after every time you wash it.
- Sunscreen and proper sun-protection habits will help protect your skin from skin cancer, freckles, wrinkles, and premature aging.
- The purpose of primer is to give your makeup something to stick to, fill in small wrinkles and creases, and control oil.
- To apply primer, put a small amount onto your index finger and gently rub a thin layer all over your face.
- Go for a matte or oil-free finish if you have oily skin, try a moisturizing or cream foundation if you have dry skin, and opt for hypoallergenic and scent-free if your skin is sensitive.
- You can also use your undertones to choose a foundation. Go for a reddish or bluish foundation if you have cool skin, a golden or yellowish foundation if your undertone is warm, and try ivory or praline foundation shades if you have neutral undertones.
- You can also use the concealer to provide some contouring to your face, by applying some down the bridge of the nose and above the eyebrows. Use your fingers to blend it in.
- Use the same criteria to choose concealer that you used for foundation, and try to match the color of your concealer to the color of your foundation. If you want to brighten your under-eye area, you can try a concealer that’s up to two shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Loose powder will provide a lighter look, while pressed powder is heavier, and will provide more coverage, especially if your skin is oily.
- For an even easier and more natural look, you can simply apply a thin layer of powder on your face instead of using foundation.
- Try light pink, peach, or plum shade for fair skin.
- Go for mauve, apricot, or berry for medium skin.
- Give rose, bronze, or an orangey-peach a try if you have olive skin.
- Try raisin, brick, or tangerine if you have dark skin.
- To choose a lipstick color for daytime makeup, stick to something that’s a similar shade to your natural lip color, but with an extra bit of color and brightness. When in doubt, you can always opt for a soft pink shade.
- You know that you are going for a makeup appointment so PLEASE DONT WEAR MAKEUP! And now you're asking why? All of us want happy clients happy client equals happy makeup artist! The makeup will be perfect on a clean face and thats why there is no point of applying makeup for the makeup appointment. Anyway the makeup artist will clean up your face and of course the mascara is a nightmare to clean up and after reapplying again. So make our lives easier and come with clean and moisturised face for your appointment.
- use a scrub to remove the dead skin
- lip balm or vaseline is a must
- remove the lip balm and make sure your lips are product free
- apply a bit of concealer to make sure your lipstick will last all night long
- apply lipliner! Its essential, because it defines the lips, you can be more precise and making your lipstick long lasting.
- fill up the lips with your matte lipstick. Use a lip brush in this case you will be more precise with lines and the lipstick will look rich and full. Also the lipstick will last more longer. Do long and clean strokes with your lip brush. The texture of the matte lipsticks are more dry then the creamy ones its obvious because of the matte finish. We can suggest you the new Kryolan Matte Lipsticks. They are giving you the perfect matte velvety finish but at the same time the texture is not so dry.
Glossy lips yes or no?
Some girls simply love shiny and glossy lips – and lip gloss is their best friend! But overdoing the lip gloss can give a tacky effect. So, today we will show you how to perfectly use a lip gloss to get pretty, pouty, kissable lips.
Some of our friends are crazy about matte lips.
Is there the right occasion to wear gloss? or we can wear it anytime?
The answer is Yes!
There are some different occasions when its the best to wear gloss and when its better to keep it semi matte or matte.
When is it?
- Daytime - for daytime look you can use only a gloss just keep it natural.
- For photo shoots if the concept is not saying to use matte lipstick you can always go for glossy, shiny lips.
- If you just like your lips to be shiny and glossy you can always go for the gloss.
- On corporate photoshoots
- When you want your lips to look smaller
- You just don't like glossy lips
Things You Need1. Lip Scrub 2. Lip Balm/Lip Conditioner 3. Lip Liner 4. Lipstick 5. Lip gloss What is important before we are starting with the lip gloss application?
- Make sure you don't have any dead skin on your lips. Start by prepping your lips. If you have dead skin cells or chapped/cracked lips, then scrub your lips before you start prepping. Massage the lip scrub all over your lips for about two to three minutes. Rinse it off.
Don't forget to follow us every day as we are helping you to build up your makeup knowledge day by day.
Stay with us tomorrow as we show you how to get gorgeous matte lips.